Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Memories of Crystalline Art

Awakened I sensed something grand.
Crystals on the glass as a cathedral.
White diamonds more plentiful than sand.
Winds a drifting into white snow hills.

A painting is on display as I write.
An artist who surely envisions beauty.
As cold winds chill and my bones bite,
but shoveling this art is my duty!

I heap shovels of crystalline paint.
Awesome art is gradually destroyed.
In their agony the angels faint...
 beauty once seen is now devoid!

Over the hill where no one has been.
Among the pines and evergreens.
An unspoiled sight as yet unseen.
Where soaring eagles silently careen!

Some art saved from man's destruction!
On canvas some have saved this scene.
Beauty captured by artists instructed.
Gleaming snow reflecting daylight's sheen!

What now becomes what always will be.
This painting by God now in my museum.
At will my mind any time can see...
It replicates what will carpe-diem.

Beauty is not lost, but remembered still!
Never forgotten will be this snow.
I'll remember that distant glistening hill.
I'll remember that dusk-time glow!







No comments:

Post a Comment