Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Voyage to Paradise

When life ebbs its flow and glow turns to gloom.
Then perhaps in darkness our soul repines.
We extend our arm with aimless motion.
Our gesture which beacons the ship to shore.

Await we must for the anchor to weigh.
Patiently we wait for the Captain's signal;
that all cargo is loaded with ample for all.
Sailing to places known only from lore!

Oh, this wondrous trip is about to be.
All papers are in order with proof of me.
Names must be written in the Book of Life.
Change is a must from what was before!

The Captain motions for me to make haste.
The ship must sail and catch the March winds.
But the certificate to travel cannot be found.
Oh, what can I do, can there be more?

The captain is patient and a man of honor.
He wants to be fair and allow any to enter.
But some he suspects are there without merit.
Evil people who must sail the ship "Whore"!

There remains one answer for any to pass.
Do I deserve  a voyage to Paradise?
Working hard and long is not payment enough.
For this trip is free for all who open the door!

The One who knocks must be answered.
The knock answered must be from the One.
The One is the Way and the Way is One.
No turning back from where you were before!

The ticket you have must be stamped and sealed;
having both the stamp of faith and the seal of love.
The impression on the seal is the face of Jesus.
A voyage for free since my deserves are poor!

This ship named "Meek" is for servants you see!
A ship bound for Glory where beauty abounds.
My Captain sails with me and Him I'll serve!
My Captain is Jesus and he's the One I adore!




No comments:

Post a Comment