Saturday, January 2, 2016

Forewarned!

Acts 10:9b "Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: 10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, 11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: 12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. 13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. 16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven. 17a Now while Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean,28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean. 34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: 35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. 45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost. "
There is much contention nowadays about the lack of love on the part of Christians because of fear of allowing middle-eastern immigrants into this nation. I have "Islamaphobia". I admit that because I am an honest man. I have a strong fear of Islam, but not really because some may harm me, but that massive immigration by heretics may dilute Christianity. This fear is not unfounded. It's historical! Because Mohammad used violent means to  proselytize, the Q'ran teaches that and because it is a a work in progress, I fear Islam! I believe that Islam is dangerous to the Christian way of life, not even to mention Judaism and any other religions.

There is nothing wrong with Arabs (Semetic Ishmaelites), which many of those people are. We are to love everyone and Jesus died for everyone! I'm no better than them and it's only because of God's grace that I was born where Christianity proliferates. That's no accident. God had a plan for me! I'm special to God! However, that must not make me proud because Jesus loves everyone and every last person has value to God. As such Peter confirmed this "God is no respecter of persons" (verse 34)!

Before I came to Jesus I was no better than the most vile terrorist. I'm still not! I'm just a terrible person who God had mercy upon! Although I never terrorized anyone, my very existence meant that I was the son of the worst terrorist; Satan himself! I was a cheerleader for Satan, so to speak!

I was in fact special. I tacitly supported the worst terrorist ever to exist. Satan directed Ghengis Khan, Vlad the Impaler, Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin and Margaret Sanger. Because of God's grace I escaped my heritage. Because of God's grace I have the hope of a new home in heaven for eternity! Among those there will be former Muslims.

Many of us look on ourselves as better than other nations. To be honest, I'm very ethnocentric. Even the thought if eating what those from other nations eat, repulses me! That's very Jewish of me because in Acts above, that's the problem:  the Jews thought God was their own, that others are unclean and that they were superior to other nations! Jesus cleared that up in a vision he gave to Peter. By grace Jesus came to save everybody and save he did. It became clear that instant that Jesus came not only to save the prideful Jews, but dirty gentiles as well! Jesus is for Jews, for lily white Caucasians, for dark continent Africans and Asia Minor Arabs. We all are equally welcome to be Christians!

American has indeed always welcomed immigrants, even the indignant. However, most of them have been from Christian nations, excepting the Japanese and Chinese people who seem open to Christianity and have converted more easily than Muslims. Now those who flee Syria and surrounding nations, although a few are Christians, most are not! They are not coming to America to seek, or even consider Christianity, but flee those orthodox Muslims whose "Great Commission" is to convert by intimidation! It's Sharia Law they want, even here, for the most part. In effect they don't want to change to what we are, but us to change to what they are!

What is their desire? A worldwide Islamic Caliphate! They have no desire for anything else. That's why we must fear them!

Is my fear unfounded? Should we allow Muslims to immigrate here carte blanche? Let's see what the Christian position is: "In every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him (verse 35). God's grace is contingent! The Islamic "nation" must fear God (not this pretend god Allah), and do what is right in God's eyes. If they consider God in that manner, then they too will be "poured out the gift  of the Holy Ghost (verse 45).

With that, why should Christians have outstretched arms for those who emphatically reject Christ? Of course if we had enough faith, we should because nobody is beyond conversion! Even the terrorist Paul was struck blind by Jesus and became filled with the Holy Ghost. Jesus can do that! He did that for Paul because Jesus had a mission for Paul. Perhaps he has one for Kareem Abdul or whoever as well! But on the other hand, we know much about our (the world's fate)!

It seems that the end-of-time government will be one where Christians are persecuted. There will be repressive laws and the leader of that government will be merciless. If people fail to heed those laws and follow that tyrant they will be beheaded! I won't go into a complete comparison right now, but what Revelation describes, in my analysis, is a global Islamic Caliphate. Not coincidentally, their own Imans are pursuing that at this very moment! The goal of Islam is the exact government and theology of Mohammad! What other government in this era decapitates innocent people?

"But", you say "how about peaceful Muslims?" It appears that the majority of "peaceful Muslims" are either outwardly or covertly cheerleaders for terror. There are polls (you check them out) which validates that claim!

If I welcome Muslims to our country, I'm merely a pawn of Satan! We know what will happen and I'm not going to be used by dark principalities to bring it about! Many Christians are falling for the deception! They have an admirable desire to be "good Samaritans", but that "good" is being used to deceive "event the elect" (Christians).

How is it that we can be "good Samaritans"? We can go there to help and present the gospel. If they reject Jesus, they stay there! If they accept Jesus they can come here! That doesn't sound like America does it? No, but unless we return to our Christian roots, America will be no more. My God rules! Democracy and crazy Supreme Court rulings take a back seat to God's supremacy.

Christians are God's anointed. All others are free to join, but it's on God's terms, not theirs!

Is you don't have Islamaphobia, you'd better get it before it's too late! When you, Christian, stand at the guillotine, be reminded, "you were forewarned"!  Those who are interested in more discernment in regard to delaying what God warns us about, should read Jeremiah who warned a stubborn kingdom about the destruction of their nation and their religion! It can and will happen again!




No comments:

Post a Comment