Thursday, May 26, 2016

Interview from Hell: Hillary

I'm Bill O'Really and caution... this is Factor This! We never allow anyone to spin on this program and as such it is "the Un-spin Zone".

My listeners have encouraged me to do more of my series on Interview from Hell. Today we will travel the chasm down to Hell again where in the past we've interviewed Jimi Hendrix and recently Mohammad. Today we have gained special permission from the Prince of Demons to interview Hillary Clinton. "Well", you say, "She's not there yet!" You may be right, but it looks as if she's been there already!

There. I've landed on the fireproof platform and am ready to give the devil his due. "Mr. Satan. May I call you that?"

Satan: I' not into polite titles. Just call me Belzebub. Naw... that's too formal. Devil will do.

O'Really: Then "Devil" it will be! You look quite handsome as usual, you old Devil.

Devil: People's perceptions are that I'm evil looking. I was a beautiful angel. Perhaps more beautiful than Jesus was before he was transfigured because Isaiah called him "uncomely". That's not very flattering.

O'Really: We didn' come here to this hell to talk about you. I want the scoop on Hillary. Today you can't lie because this is "the Unspin Zone".

Devil: You mean my servant Hillary Rodham Clinton, I presume?

O'Really: Yes, That is she.

Devil: She doesn't live here, but I've met her many times. She's formidable.

O'Really: Why do you say that?

Devil: We made a deal. I traded her wealth and power for her soul! It shall be mine someday.

O'Really: Isn't that the usual deal?

Devil: No. She has been here. She's knows what's coming. Bill, didn't your mother ever say "If you don't change your ways, you're going to hell?"

O'Really: Indeed she did. Most mothers said that.

Devil: Well, Hillary can't change her ways. I promised her she'd be in the White House. Silly woman! She thought I meant as president. I meant as First Lady. The deal has been done. She misunderstood me! Ha! Ha! Ha!

O"Really: Is she here now? Can I speak with her here?

Devil: Her body is in the world, but her hope is here.

O"Really: Why do you say that?

Devil: Because those of her mind are already here: Abortionists. liars, murderers, unrepentant homosexuals,  deal-makers, narcissists, and all of that kind. She comes through mediums and asks for advice. She comes and goes as she pleases. Perhaps she'll be here shortly. The kingdom of Satan is the antithesis of the kingdom of God. The one commonality is that with both, living people have visas to be citizens of one or the other, before their time. It's a promissory note so to speak.

O'Really: You mean that Hillary is an immigrant to your kingdom and has all the same rights and privileges, as say, Mohammad?

Devil: That is correct!

O'Really: Oh, really! I suppose that makes sense since she is so pro-Muslim! Is there anyway that she can avoid Hell, Devil?

Devil: I usually don't provide this information, but she can always back out of the deal we made. There is a loophole which I am unable to close! There is a password which stamps my covenant "null and void".

(Devil leaned over to whisper it to O'Really as if he didn't want to spread the good news):

It's "hope"

(said Devil through clinched teeth.)

It's "hope" in Jesus.

O'Really: But Hillary already professes that she is a Christian!

Devil: That's easy enough to say, but believing means much more.

(As a sickening aroma spewed forth, Devil admitted)

it involves faith and trust.  She doesn't demonstrate that yet.

O'Really: I'll pray that she does!

Devil: Bill, that wasn't part of the deal for this interview. You are supposed to be impartial!

O'Really: If you weren't a deceiver yourself, I would not have deceived you.  I'll work on Hillary now since I know the way to eternal life more fully.

As the Devil fumed and ranted, Bill became fearful:

O'Really: Reel me in FAXNEWS! I must get out of here. It's getting hot in more ways than one!

As Bill emerges from his capsule sweating profusely, he beamed.

O'Really: FOXNEWS fans, there is hope. Even for Hillary. God had revealed this to me before, but the devil just reinforced it. Prayer is the solution.  Pray for Hillary. With God all things are possible and even the sly Devil let that slip. Jesus saves and the one who sins most can love him more!

Bill thought to himself "I've got some problems which I must pray on as well!"

O'Really: Up next is Mygain Philly. She will comment on my "Interview from Hell".








No comments:

Post a Comment