We see some of the many differences in Paul's letter above:1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. 8 ...
- Christ is the head of men, not the women (verse 3).
- Men are the head of the women (verse 3).
- God is the head of Christ (verse 3).
- Women are of the men, not the men of women (verse 8).
- Women were created for the men, not the men for the women (verse 9).
- Women and men are meant to be together in unity, not divided (verse 11)
- Men exist because of the women; it's the women who give birth and nourish (verse 12).
- The natural man looks normal, and that is short-haired. Long-haired men are shameful (verse 14).
- The natural women has long hair for a covering, and that is glorious.
Nowhere does Paul say, you will go to hell if you are different. Paul is pointing out the Designer's Intent because his words were inspired by he Designer Himself! One must ask the question: why would a man desire to look like a woman, and why would a woman desire to look like a man? Paul points out that it's natural - Design Intent, for men to look like men and women, women.
Genesis 1:27In Genesis above, we read the Designer's Intent:
- Both men and women were created in the image of God. We not only are to think and look like God, but we have a place for His Spirit. Like God, mankind has mind, body, and spirit. Yes, Adam was created with his soul already filled with the Spirit of God! We look like God because mankind was formed with the same physical features with which His Son was designed. With God's foreknowledge, He knew how He would Design Jesus! (verse 1:27).
- God blessed them. He effectually ordained the woman to be woman and man to be man (verse 1:28).
- The purpose in life is for men and women to procreate. The obvious reason is to create more friends for God (verse 1:28). Hence, men and women are for God, and God is the head over men.
- Men and women were to "subdue" the earth - to conquer it. Mankind wasn't for the earth but the earth for man. There is no "mother nature". Mankind has Spirit; the world does not! (verse 1:28).
- They both were to have dominion over the earth. Men are charged with tilling, protecting, and governing the earth. (1:28) I must note that with original sin, this "purpose" was way-laid by Satan who is designated "Prince of the Air" (Ephesians 2:2).
- God formed man, unlike David who was brought forth in sin, Adam was brought forth holy. He was without mother, and God was his Father. Hence, it is man who is of God. Mankind originally was strictly of God, and not of the woman. As such, our allegiance is to God (2:7). However, God's Design Intent was for the woman to birth man. Hence, man is also of the woman. (verse 1:28). God gave mankind life and soul. Men and women both belong to God, and each our of our souls are His dwelling-place (verse 2:14).
- Man's work is toil. We are to "dress and keep" God's Garden (verse 2:15). Symbolically, since in the midst of the Garden is the Tree of Life, men are to be the religious leaders of the household. It is our assignment to eat of the fruit of the Tree of Life, and not the forbidden tree. Man's job is spiritual discernment. God gave the penalty for sin to Adam, not Eve (Genesis 2:17).
- Woman was created to be a friend of man (verse 2:18). Note that "the world" tries to divide men and women with gender warfare. Gender role reversal and confusion was not God's plan!
- Women were to be the helpers of men. (verse 2:18). The implication is that the two are a team - "become one flesh", and one not to Lord it over the other! A team is no longer a team if the methods and goals are different.
- Woman was from man, not man from woman (verse 2:21). As such, woman is physically less than man. We see the evidence of that in the physical makeup of the two sexes. Those "politically correct" hate that notion but it cannot be denied. Men and women were made with different physiques. It's not that less is bad but that there are differences. With that Design, Adam didn't need a womb. Eve would need one later. Hence, the pelvis in men and women are different. Men do not have the equipment to birth. Women are superior in that. Their role is to birth and nourish. The world doesn't like that either! Because of unique "tools" men and women were Designed differently. The genders have different DNA. Not only cannot gender roles be reversed but neither can gender identity. A man can never be a woman nor a woman a man! However, they can be confused.
- Woman is of man not the man of woman (verse 2:23). Women were created with the same elements as men, but arranged differently. Eve was of the same flesh and bones as Adam but hers belonged to him. This passage implies unity because Eve was of Adam. That is important; they are to strive for the good of the other because essentially they are the same!
- They shall be in unity. (verse 2:24). "One flesh" implies so much: the same goals, mutual and exclusive sexual attractions, common interests, and many others but placing God first is pre-eminent!
Paul didn't make that stuff up! He knew the Designer's Intent. Nothing has changed from the beginning, and Paul pointed that out. However, there is one "person" who desires to change gender roles and identities - he is Satan. As the deceiver, Satan has confused the world. What God joined together, Satan endeavors to put it asunder. He doesn't do that himself; it's the law of sin, and he wrote it, but men do his bidding because Satan stole them at birth. He is the father of those of the flesh.
To conquer God, Satan's law is to divide what God created. Of course, we argue about the creation but also everything in the creation from the environment to sexual identities. Environmentalism is "good" but Satan has used it to divide. Man has come to worship the creation, and not the Creator!
Likewise, God created the genders and their roles. Satan's law of sin seeks to undermine those roles. Feminism is merely the very efficient tool that Satan has chosen, and they are excellent followers of their father. In the modern world, Satan's law of sin has even been written. Of course, we know it from the Bible, but they have Satan's Bible as well. Then Karl Marx rewrote the law of sin to sweeten it up for consumption, but it's the same old laws of sin. The Prince of the Air is to divide and conquer. The fuzzing of gender roles, and reversal of gender identities are snubbing the Law of God. Men, be men. Women, be women. That's the Designer's intent!