Friday, March 17, 2017

Blunt: The Anti-Church

I will be blunt in this commentary because the Church stands on the precipice. Some, maybe most, have already jumped or are about too. I am entirely fascinated by the Christian principles of Deitrich Bonnhoeffer as I read his biography. In Germany under the Third Reich, the established church abandoned God out of heresy and/or fear. True Confessing Christianity lived on mainly through the Bonnhoeffer family. They knew that Jewish hate, persecution, and even death was wrong even though the majority church sanctioned it.

Today the church in America, and even the western world is at the same juncture. By adopting the morals of the world, the Church is now the anti-Church. Sure, the mainstream denominations speak well of Christ as even Hitler did at the start, but in the same breath treat his ministry as a big lie.

The Third Reich was Hitler's regime. We don't have that type of government, but one does stand in the shadows. There is an evil alliance between liberal theology and government bureaucrats. I must include the Democrat Party in that because they fell victim to godless Marxism since 1968 through the United States Progressive Party which infiltrated and hijacked the Democrat Party.

Simultaneous to the demise of the traditional Democrat Party came the heresy of the mainstream Protestant Churches with the Roman Catholics trailing at a short distance. With the election of Pope Francis, the Roman Catholics have become more heretical with his liberation theology which is more social justice than divine.

There are few mainstream churches that even have the remnants of Christianity. By abandoning basic doctrine, they have abandoned Christ. To be blunt, with their policies it appears that the Jesus which they worship is nothing more than a vicious liar. I say that because positive Christianity has gradually replaced truth in church doctrine. Positive Christianity is only half the gospel, and as such it is a lie. In fact positive Christianity was so heretical that the German Church during the Third Reich embraced it.

To be blunt, those churches which turn their heads or endorse abortion are heretical. To be blunt, those churches which propagate the notion of acceptable deviations are heretical. By that I mean those which condone or accept homosexuality and same-sex marriage.

To be blunt, those churches which deny that scripture is God's word are heretical. To be blunt, those who find error in scripture are heretical. To be blunt, those preachers in those churches, regardless of their pleasant smile, are heretics!

Of course there are Christians within those denominations in spite of their church. They need only to see the light. Few of them know what their national organization is up too, and often the nationals are much worse than the local organizations. For that reason, the naïve local Christians are duped into supporting false churches just as the German Church was.
Revelation 3:14 (KJV)  "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; 15  I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."
The anti-Church is the modern western church. They are the symbolic counterpart of the Laodicean church. They are neither hot or cold.  Have you seen the mainstream denominations be on fire for Jesus, or teach the truth that Jesus taught? Emphatically not! At best they are lukewarm, and at worse, a false church. Either way God said, I will spew them out of my mouth.

I recently looked for a new church because I was disappointed. When I found what the church had become, I was even more distraught! Some even those with strong doctrine have become theaters. I can see Jesus throwing the moneychangers out of the temple, and I can visualize his anger at what the church has become! Perhaps his mercy will cover our heresy, but based on the above verse, I wouldn't gamble on that.

I truly believe that the 93% who voted for Hitler in 1934 were duped into doing that by their church. This is not symptomatic of Donald Trump at all, but is the previous administration. Obama was as popular as a rock star because the liberal church made him one.

I don't think Trump or anyone else will restore Christianity. However, I believe all true Christians can if we reject lukewarm theology -  the heretics to be blunt. Their law of God has been replaced by the law of sin.
Romans 7:25 "I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin."
Those who serve the law of God are the Confessing Church, part of the same church of Bonnhoeffer. The church which serves the law of sin are of the flesh, and are the anti-Church, the same church which served the Third Reich. To be blunt, the liberal church leads us not unto salvation, but damnation!

For those who attend those anti-Churches, I hope that any anger toward me will be replaced by testing your church's doctrine and practices by Holy Scripture. Although your doctrine may be sound, I'm certain that its practice is not to be blunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment