Sunday, December 6, 2020

ADOIL AND ARKHAS - Part 1 of 3

  In my book, On the Origin of Man and the Universe, God revealed to me, from the Hebrew, the creation. It was not my thoughts, but God’s thoughts which are much greater than mine. God planted His thoughts into my mind. It turns out that I certainly was not the first! Throughout history, God has revealed to many the origin of mankind and the universe.

  With that, I believed that the astral scientist, Michio Kaku, had much of the creation story revealed to him. For me, who knows, but for Kaku, he testified to the creation story… up to a point. He validated the first “day,” or what I came to realize was the first “process.” Not that I abandoned the inspired Word of Holy Scripture, but that I returned to the “received text” for clarification. That “day” is “warming” and that “night” is “a twisting from the warming” (Strong’s Dictionary). With that understanding, I was elated! God was not describing the twenty-four process of the orbit of the Earth, which on “Day One” did not exist, but any general process!

  Of course, that general process, also describes the specific process that is called a “day.” That made sense to me. Each process would have different durations to warm, change, and cool, or to stabilize. That notion also made sense of a “black hole” in scripture, to wit: On what day were the angels and their unseen world created? And how did their creation and rebellion process endure for only twenty-four hours? I used the phrase, “black hole,” because their tangential energy is called, “worm holes, “  which are believed to contract time in the darkness of unseen mass.

  My hypothesis of “processes” in lieu of “days” made sense of the creation of the “heaven” in Genesis 1:1 in the first process called a “day.”

  Most theologians accept that “created the heaven and the earth” does not refer to the Cosmos and planet Earth, but to matter and space. In field theory “matter” are particles (“semen,” according to Strong’s) and their field is the “fluid” or “seminal fluid” (from the Hebrew). [1]

  Michio Kaku concluded that the creation could only be generated from God! Although I disagree with much of Kaku’s political and esoteric views, I do believe that God did shed some of His Light on Kaku. The doctor at least believes in “Spinoza’s God” — described as, “the philosophical system of Baruch Spinoza that defines "God" as a singular self-subsistent Substance, with both matter and thought being attributes of such” (Wikipedia; “Spinozaism”). Spinoza’s “god” is how Kaku understands Yahweh (God) whereas, Jesus is how Christians understand that “Yahweh Saves” of which “Jesus” is theophoric. In other words, Spinoza’s, and Kaku’s, “god” is an impersonal god who works processes but does not intervene or commune with people, whom they presume that God did not create. In other words, their “god” is half a “god” at most!

  I forwarded a copy of my book to Kaku, in an attempt, to convert him from only believing in a God of Processes to a God of Everything!

  I accept Scripture as the inspired Word of God, and that everything written within is ultimate truth. Just as Kaku had to study and contemplate the Cosmos for his conclusions, I had to study God’s Divine Word for my conclusions. Ironically, as for “Day One” we came up with the same conclusion — that only God can create. Where we differ is that my God IS (I AM) Existence, and his “god” is only one-seventh of existence — a “to be” God.

  I have written on several occasions that “to be” God is ultimately the definition of “sin” coming from ancient Danish. Kaku’s god is a “wannabe god,” and the True God is the “BEING,” God. Kaku’s “god” is only a process, but the True God is the Planner, Processor, Creator (Generator), and Deliverer. On the other hand, Spinoza’s God merely generated without a plan and with no one’s future in mind. Kaku’s calling is to determine the future of mankind with his activism, and not to depend on God!

  Ironically, as Kaku hit the nail squarely with quantum theory for the origin of the universe, he did for the destruction of the universe as well. As an advocate of global warming, he believes that plutonium used for  the radioisotope thermoelectric generator will not only generate power but enough to destroy the world through its nuclear energy. Again, that corresponds with my thoughts from reading the Revelation of Peter, “The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up” (2 Pet 3:10), and of John, “Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more” (Rev 21:1).

  My hypothesis is that the melting with fervent heat means nuclear cleansing, or that the visible will be destroyed by “heavy water,” or plutonium. Is it only irony that the Earth was destroyed by water in the days of Noah, and as Kaku understands it to be by heavy water? It seems that Kaku understands both the generation and regeneration processes but fails to understand the “some thing from no thing” in between — that our salvation does not come by our works, but the work of God’s Hands, or by Jesus Himself!

 Usually, I do not give assignments for the next commentary, but surely by now your interests are aroused! Should not everyone want to know, Why me?, and, What is my destiny?  Your assignment, if you should choose to take it before this message self-destructs, is to read Enoch’s vision and God’s description of how every thing came about in the first process. Read  and be enlightened by the Words that God gave to Enoch: [2] 

God explains to Enoch how the visible and invisible come down from the very lowest darkness. “And I explained the lowest things: ‘Let one of the invisible things descend visibly!’ And Adoil descended, extremely large. And I looked at him, and, behold, in his belly he had a great light. And I said to him, “Disintegrate yourself.. Adoil, and let what is born from you become visible.’ And he disintegrated himself, and there came out a very great light. And I was in the midst of the [great] light. And light out of light is carried thus. And the great age came out, amd it was revealed to all the creation which I thought up to create. And I saw how good it was. (2 Enoch 25)

 

God summons from the very lowest things a second time, so that Arkhas, both heavy and red, should come out.

 

“And I called out a second time into the very lowest of things, and I said, ‘Let one of the (in)visible things come out visibly, solid.’

And Arkhas came out, solid and heavy and veery red. And I said, ‘Open yourself up, Arkhas, and let what is born from you become visible.’ And he disintegrated himself. There came out an age, dark, very large, and carrying the creation of lower things. And I saw how good it was.

And I said to him, ‘Come down low and be solid! And become the foundation of the lowest things!’ And it came about! And he came down and become solid. And he became the foundation of the lowest things! And it came about! And he came down and became solid. And he became the foundation of the lowest things. And there is nothing lower than the darkness except nothing itself. (2 Enoch 26)

 

About how God came founded the water, and surrounded it with light., and established on I seven islands. (2 Enoch 27): (Then God described the “islands” and things until the end of the first “day.”)

 

  My next commentary will attempt to explain Adoil and Arkhas as the warming processes that generated all things.



[1] My book, On the Origin of Man and the Universe, attempts to explain creation. It should be compared to Enoch’s tour of the heavens, and the reader can see, that my mental “tour” was much as Enoch’s real one.

[2] The Books of Enoch are not canon in the western Church but are in the eastern Orthodox Church. So take it as ancient commentary from before the flood.

(picture credit; Ivey Business Journal)



3 comments:

  1. This is very exciting to learn about now was adoil.
    A being of light because
    Christ said he was full.of light and the light was the life.of man
    And Arthas was he also.a.being of Darkness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adoil represents the purifier coming from the north in hopi prophesy which is Christ, arkhas represents the destroyer coming from the south which is Satanel. The children of God represents that light which comes from Christ aka Adoil from the age of light that temporarily inhabit the age and world of darkness that belongs to the dark lord

      Delete
  2. Age of light Vs age of darkness. Children of light souls ascends up to rejoin those in the age of light Vs children of darkness descends to the darkness below and beyond consumed by the black hole from which it began at the end of the age

    ReplyDelete