Saturday, May 5, 2018

Killing God - Part 46: Epilogue


Epilogue: 

                Many pages ago five-years old Suzie died. Because her parents failed to trust God, Suzie from their viewpoint had no place to go. As children, her parents had been taught about God but long ago God had been dead to them. All the time, however, God was and still is alive. His Existence cannot be controlled by unbelief! Suzie did make a trip. Because of her innocence, she went to heaven in spite of her parent’s unbelief. It was a great day for her! On the other hand, unless her parents who are accountable, resurrect God in their minds, at their death it will be a terrible day! 842
                Many don’t believe in God. God is dead to them. Some are so arrogant that they think their disbelief eliminates God. Arrogance kills God. Most live in a fantasy: I can do as I please because there is no God! Others are more cautious: God is so loving that my sins will go unpunished. Their concept of God is not the True One. Others think: I believe in Allah and all gods are the same. Their god is an imposter. There are many ways to try to kill God but only God can kill God!
                When God finally died, He did so voluntarily. All mankind was responsible for His death but we didn’t kill Him. Neither did Satan! He was merely the fool who God used as a tool. When God finally chose to die, Satan wasn’t happy at all. That was not the way Satan wanted God dead! What he wanted was God dead to mankind but in memory only. Satan was quite content with mankind ignoring and/or disobeying God. The last thing Satan wanted was God hanging on His Tree towering over Adam buried beneath. Yes, it was finally time for Adam’s reprieve and with his redemption, all mankind could be redeemed.
                Adam carried the gene which made mankind mortal. The Man on the cross, Adam’s own seed, carried the Gene which made mankind immortal. The former was all mankind but the latter were for peculiar people. It was in the blood! God’s blood did not have Adam’s DNA. Whereas David was born in iniquity, the Son of David – Jesus - was born pure. He wasn’t conceived like the rest but was begotten spiritually. There was no coitus, thus no sin in Jesus at all. He was born God!
                In the person of Jesus, God took all the sins of the world of all times on his shoulders: 843 

And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.                

                His blood was the propitiation for sin. For the whole world’s! Imagine if you will the agony of that! Remember what Kryptonite did for the fictitious Superman? Well, God was overwhelmed with the loss of Energy as he breathed the last breath. It was not the dying which weakened Him but the loss of strength: 

And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.                

                If you’ll remember Jesus’s words: “only God is good”. He implied that since he was called “good” he was admitting his Godhood. 845 Well, when Jesus died and virtue flowed out of him, God was expending His “goodness”. He was using the same power it took to create the heaven and the earth to save mankind! Whatever God creates is “good” whether it be matter or spirit. God died that mankind could be like Him again! If some virtue came forth from healing one sick person, imagine the virtue required to heal the nations!
                “Glory” is God’s presence. Jesus’s life, death, and resurrection were Glorious because those times were “God With Us”. When he ascended, Jesus was glorified in preparation for his reunification with his Father. The resurrected Jesus was the very image of God. He could not be touched because he had yet to return to His Father. 846 (No, Thomas did not touch him. He was only challenged to do so.)  Do you not see? Jesus was transformed on the cross. He was no longer of human flesh but glorified with incorruptible flesh. Satan’s plan went awry because he had merely been a stooge to God’s Plan. He was expecting Jesus to die yet he was more alive than ever!
                When Jesus lost his virtue, he felt abandoned as he quoted Psalm 22: “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” He knew God (Himself) never left nor forsook anyone but that was how he felt! Look at his emotion when he cried out: 847 

I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels. My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death. For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me. They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture. But be not thou far from me, O Lord: O my strength, haste thee to help me.              

                God died quickly on the cross. It generally took days but for Jesus, death came quickly. Why so? It wasn’t infliction on his body that killed him but the burden of sin. While he was bleeding precious blood to save mankind, mankind was taunting and killing him. In mockery they even took the Kaepernick knee to him: 848  

And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews! 

                Because our minds are inferior to God, mankind can never understand how God died on the cross but stayed alive in Heaven. Suffice it to say that His image -  His flesh -died but His Spirit lived on but experienced death with the flesh. At the last moment he died, Jesus gave up His Ghost, 849 which implies that the Holy Spirit suffered death with him but didn’t die. He removed Himself because it was finished. Upon Jesus’s death, God’s Holy Spirit was transformed at that moment into the Ghost of Jesus. (Only the King James Version translators put that in context.)
                God is alive – Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are in Heaven. We cannot understand how, but Jesus’s Holy Ghost is with us here. That ability is God’s omnipresence, not being confined by mankind’s knowledge! 
                As a young man, I put God in a Herrin box. I undermined God’s omnipresence because I could not fathom an Almighty God. I “created” a weak God but knew not what I did! My God was not Almighty and I failed to understand His Power. I didn’t understand the Trinity. All of us somehow diminish God. As we all change the “nature” of God, we kill the real God. As on the cross, we can never destroy God but only isolate Him in one of the many boxes mankind has fabricated. It’s this fabrication of all those mythological gods that has nearly killed Him time and time again. Because we always seem to attempt to kill God off, by grace His virtue provides opportunities of salvation. 
                Because of God’s loss of virtue, he remained silent for hundreds of years. He tired of mankind’s rejection. That was minimal compared to the loss of virtue on the cross when most of mankind was rejecting his free ticket to get out of jail for free, so to speak. That is redemption. For a few days, God was silenced but even in the tomb he was not quieted. His death and resurrection revealed the truth of the ages. It is likely that King David wrote Psalm 22. If so, David – a chief sinner – saw God die on the cross for him, and that Jesus was humiliated for his own sake. David surely saw that vision before he repented as he compiled Psalm 51. When we see God dying on the cross, it should lead us to repentance. That’s what God died for and that’s what He wants in return for His love! 
“He so loved the world” should never be taken for granted. Taking God’s Name – Jesus – in vain is what kills God. Disappointment is what caused God to die but He just will not and cannot die because He is Existence. Without God, there is nothing. 
God forgives endlessly. That is grace – the gift that we don’t deserve. He chooses the time and place. It may be when a youth looks at the stars and sees God’s handiwork, as it was for me, or it could be on our cross as death stares us down as with the thief on the cross. Deafness to God’s knock kills mankind but never knocking themselves kills God. 850 
I wrote this book out of love. I criticized everyone including myself. I have let God somewhat out of my box but I have quite a distance to go. Each morning I absorb God’s Word. It changes me. It instills a desire to do God’s will when my own will opposes Him. If enough people would look for the real living  God, he would never die even by non-use. God does insult: He called the scribes and Pharisees vipers. That was a comparison to the subtle serpent who Satan used to speak. Those folks were the “useful idiots” of Satan. Most of mankind are part of the mob out to kill God. They are foolish, taking no pleasure in understanding but having only opinions. 851 I took the time to footnote resources. It was my desire to reveal truth not merely express my opinions. Of course, my commentary is my opinion on the meaning of scripture. All of it is surely not right! My advice is to test what I write through Scripture.
Catholics should look at the Word, not what they were taught. Protestants should examine whether they are guilty of what they protest. Atheists should reexamine their religion and come to realize that their faith lies in themselves. I know their gods and they are them! 
Agnostics should examine the proof and let it set them free. Heretics should take their god out of the box and put God into their lives.  Denominations should cash in their change and restore God to His throne; even those of the Restoration! Churches must take the world out of the Church and restore the Church to the World. Those who work hard to be good must let God make them right! Those who have never been born-again need to be conceived by the Spirit. Those who “kill God” must realize that God can never be killed but they indeed will die! Gott ist nicht tot – God is not dead!




842 Holy Bible; Joel 2:31.
843 ibid; 1 John 2:2.
844 ibid; Luke 6:19.
845 ibid; Mat 19:17.
846 ibid; John 20:17.
847 ibid; Psalm 22:14-19.
848 ibid; Mat 27:29.
849 ibid; Mark 15:37.
850 ibid; Luke 11:10.
851 ibid; Prov 18:2.


No comments:

Post a Comment